“The truth is that ’10 days’ [for quarantining] was a made-up standard from the beginning,” Kelly said on her show, referring to the recent change from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to cut back the ten-day quarantine frame to five days, so long as you don’t have symptoms.
“As was the six-feet distancing rule,” Kelly continued, “as was the cloth mask rule, as was the 70% for herd immunity rule. I could go on.”
“The point is: we have been lied to, we have been actively misled, we have been led around like mules on a tether by government bureaucrats, like Fauci, who wants to shut down your job while he makes north of $400,000 a year — and we learned this week is set to retire with a pension of over $350,00 a year.”
“These people wanna muzzle your kid all day at school while they parade around maskless at dinners and the Met Gala,” slammed Kelly, seemingly referring to far-left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and other elected Democrats.
“They want to scare parents into sticking an experimental vaccine into their kids’ arms over and over and over — not one, but two shots, and then a mandatory third. Or no sports, or school, or indoor fun of any kind, despite the data that unvaccinated young people face a risk far less severe than that of fully-vaccinated adults.”
Earlier in the segment, Kelly ripped into folks in the media for their sycophantic obsession with bureaucrats like “prophet” Dr. Fauci. “That’s a good girl,” the politico mocked MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace for bragging about having multiple vaccine shots and always having a mask on before she leaves her home. “What a good girl you are; let me rub your belly,” Kelly emphasized her point.
Last month, Daily Wire editor emeritus Ben Shapiro similarly went after the Left and their allies in the media for COVID-related flip-flops. Shapiro listed ten things the Left has flipped on “once it became clear that covid was not in fact a pagan god visiting vengeance on the unwashed Trump voters alone”:
1. Cloth masks are ineffective against omicron (Leanna Wen, CNN);
2. The vaccinated can spread and get covid;
3. The death rate is comparable to the flu (Chris Hayes);
4. Many people are entering hospitals with covid, not from covid (Fauci);
5. Natural immunity is a reason omicron hasn’t been as virulent (Fauci);
6. We have to take into account societal needs, not just spread prevention (CDC);
7. The asymptomatic should not be tested (NFL);
8. We should focus on hospitalizations and deaths, not case rate (Biden);
9. Children are not at risk and schools should remain open;
10. Covid is predominantly an illness affecting the immunocompromised and elderly and we should not shut down society.
View Original Source Source