It started with what seemed like a fairly simple query: What is a woman?
The Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh soon learned that it was one of the most controversial and vexing questions one can ask in the Western world today — and one not even a future U.S. Supreme Court justice can answer. On June 1, at 8 p.m. ET, The Daily Wire will premiere Walsh’s explosive new documentary, “What Is A Woman?” in which he talks to ordinary citizens, medical professionals, and even African tribesmen in an effort to get answers to a question that has leftists triggered.
“The left will do whatever they can to make sure no one sees this movie,” Walsh said. “They know their ideology is based on lies and their logic is hollow and premiering the movie to a massive online audience will not only be an utter embarrassment to them but will send a message that they will not win this battle.”
The documentary will premiere on The Daily Wire’s all-star show “Backstage,” featuring Walsh, Ben Shapiro, Jeremy Boreing, Michael Knowles, and Andrew Klavan, who will have a sharp and lively discussion before airing the documentary. Viewers can join the watch party at WhatisaWoman.com. Immediately following the movie, Walsh will take questions live from viewers and give his first-hand perspective of the groundbreaking film.
In the documentary, Walsh sits down with the nation’s foremost advocates of radical gender theory, giving them the opportunity to state their case. Instead, they punt. Asked to defend Orwellian claims that natural sex and biology have nothing to do with a person’s identity, they instead deflect such questions to focus on Walsh’s supposedly “hateful” views.
“What Is A Woman?” gives viewers a jaw-dropping look at:
- Issues of gender dysphoria confusion that activists use to encourage sex-change operations on children not old enough to vote or drink.
- Transgender (biologically male) athletes’ destruction of girls’ sports and the denial of opportunities for elite female athletes — particularly the case of NCAA women’s swimming champion Lia Thomas.
- The Pronoun Police and the Left’s attempts to use character assassination and censorship to advance a radical agenda.
- Absurd claims about “birthing persons” and that “having a penis doesn’t make one male” — along with other lies and doublespeak used to mainstream radical gender theory.
- The disturbing case of male-registered sex offender Darren Merager, who claims to be female and who is accused of terrorizing under-aged girls by walking around the women’s locker room in a Los Angeles spa with an erect penis.
- The three great casualties of this radical movement:
- Women, whose identities are being appropriated and erased by activists who shun science and biology.
- Children, who are, at best, being indoctrinated to believe lies about basic facts and, at worst, guided into harmful, irreversible medical “transition” procedures.
- And, ultimately, the truth.
Join the live “What Is a Woman?” watch party June 1, 2022, at 8 p.m. ET at WhatisaWoman.com.
View Original Source Source