The Daily Wire came under a sustained DDoS attack during the world premiere of “What is a Woman?” that was intended to disrupt people being able to access the highly anticipated film.
“We have confirmed that @realDailyWire experienced a significant and sustained DDoS attack tonight meant to disrupt the World Premiere of #WhatIsAWoman,” Jeremy Boreing, Co-CEO of The Daily Wire, said in a statement. “A million requests per minute at the peak flooded our system and created challenges for many viewers.”
“We are working to address these challenges in real time,” Boreing added. “Even so, the premiere had more viewers than any stream in the history of the site. A huge success for an amazing film. Someone doesn’t want you to see this movie. See it anyway. VOD up now.”
The attack began shortly after the start of the live-stream of Daily Wire’s Backstage program, which preceded the premiere and featured Daily Wire hosts discussing the making and meaning of the film. Many users encountered difficulty accessing the live-stream due to the malicious event.
Nevertheless, the event was the most trafficked live-stream in Daily Wire history, and the company added more paid subscribers than on any previous day since its founding as eager audiences overcame the challenges to see the feature documentary.
A million requests per minute at the peak flooded our system and created challenges for many viewers. 1/2
— Jeremy Boreing (@JeremyDBoreing) June 2, 2022
A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is a type of coordinated malicious campaign that seeks to shut down a targeted server by flooding the server with extreme levels of traffic coming from bots. The extremely high levels of traffic use up the server’s resources and prevent real users from being able to access it.
The film features The Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh talking to ordinary citizens, medical professionals, and even African tribesmen in an effort to get answers to a question that has leftists triggered.
“The left will do whatever they can to make sure no one sees this movie,” Walsh said. “They know their ideology is based on lies and their logic is hollow and premiering the movie to a massive online audience will not only be an utter embarrassment to them but will send a message that they will not win this battle.”
One of the surgeons in our documentary confesses to having mutilated the genitals of a 16 year old boy. The Left says this isn’t happening. They’re lying, as always.
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) June 1, 2022
In the documentary, Walsh sits down with the nation’s foremost advocates of radical gender theory, giving them the opportunity to state their case. Instead, they punt. Asked to defend Orwellian claims that natural sex and biology have nothing to do with a person’s identity, they instead deflect such questions to focus on Walsh’s supposedly “hateful” views.
“What Is A Woman?” gives viewers a jaw-dropping look at:
- Issues of gender dysphoria confusion that activists use to encourage sex-change operations on children not old enough to vote or drink.
- Transgender (biologically male) athletes’ destruction of girls’ sports and the denial of opportunities for elite female athletes — particularly the case of NCAA women’s swimming champion Lia Thomas.
- The Pronoun Police and the Left’s attempts to use character assassination and censorship to advance a radical agenda.
- Absurd claims about “birthing persons” and that “having a penis doesn’t make one male” — along with other lies and doublespeak used to mainstream radical gender theory.
- The disturbing case of male-registered sex offender Darren Merager, who claims to be female and who is accused of terrorizing under-aged girls by walking around the women’s locker room in a Los Angeles spa with an erect penis.
- The three great casualties of this radical movement:
- Women, whose identities are being appropriated and erased by activists who shun science and biology.
- Children, who are, at best, being indoctrinated to believe lies about basic facts and, at worst, guided into harmful, irreversible medical “transition” procedures.
- And, ultimately, the truth.
View Original Source Source